Sunday, January 6, 2013

Bucket-Listed

Okay, so I said yesterday that I was going to blog about last year today. As you all know, 2012 was quite eventful for me. It hit me the other night that I accomplished quite a few things on my bucket list over the span of a year. Let me just share with you a few pictures from 2012. The ones with BL next to them are things I actually bucket-listed! The others are fun highlights!

Civil Wars Concert with my Josiah and two great friends. It was the best concert I've ever been to! 

Climbed a mountain (BL)! Got to visit my friend Jamie in Montana for a few days! 

Josiah graduated from college!  We enjoyed pre-graduation coffee at Jude's, our favorite coffee shop. Nathanael and Benjamin graduated from high school! So proud of my wonderful brothers!




Went to camp for the first time in my life (BL)! Very much enjoyed my job as health officer! 
Moved to New York! And ate authentic NY pizza, of course!







Got to spend several weekends with my beautiful friend Colleen who lives in Brooklyn! 
Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade! Been on my bucket list for years! 
      I'm looking forward to a new year full of lots of new adventures! 



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS!! I am actually planning an upcoming blog post dedicated to my bucket list.

    ReplyDelete