"The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. 'The Lord is my portion,' says my soul, 'therefore I will hope in him.'"
A "nor'easter" is headed New York's way today, so I'm blogging early just in case the power goes out again. I am praying hard that it doesn't. Some people in the area are still without from Hurricane Sandy.
What I am thankful for today:
1) A workout buddy
2) Clean water
3) A warm bed to snuggle into when it is 30 degrees outside
4) That I live in a country where I have the freedom to vote
5) The large zebra lamp that I bought at a Korean garage sale for $10
6) The job that I know God is going to provide for me here in New York
7) Fuzzy Christmas tree socks
Praying your Wednesday is full of God's mercies, for they are new every morning!