1) My friend Garlie - giggling (mostly silently) with her is the only way I make it through Biblical Theology on Monday nights.
2) Peanut butter - it makes anything yummier: chicken, vanilla ice cream, oatmeal. Pretty much a wonder food.
3) The families I babysit for - I feel so blessed to work for people I genuinely enjoy and who really care about me.
4) My computer - it's nice to have a computer whose battery lasts longer than 2 minutes.
5) Professors who are flexible with assignment due dates after the storm. Such a blessing!
Mondays always wear me out, so I'm off to bed. Have a lovely Tuesday!