Sunday, November 4, 2012

Thankfulness Day 4

      I think I like Daylight Savings Time.  Falling back was a beautiful idea.  I woke up at 7:15 this morning (which is weird cause I usually never wake up before 9), so I decided to go to 8:30 church service.  Since I started my day so early, I didn't feel at all guilty taking a nap this afternoon.  It was glorious!  This evening, I had a few friends over to pray.  It was really great to sit still and refocus after a crazy week.  Classes are back in session tomorrow - I'm actually excited for Old Testament! 
      Today I am thankful for:

1) My dad. No matter how many times I call him and dump all my frustrations on him, he never ceases to be understanding and encouraging.  I always hang up encouraged. 

2) My roommate

3) Electricity

4) Hot showers 

No comments:

Post a Comment