Sunday, November 11, 2012

Thankfulness Day 11

Thankful for:     

1) Warm, sun-shiny day! The high was near 70 today! 

2) Unexpected babysitting - always fun! 

3) Friends just down the hall who will let me borrow a huge knife to chop open a squash (baked acorn squash with butter and honey tonight...and I ate the whole thing - yum!) 

4) Pinterest, which provides recipes such as pumpkin spice granola - utterly delicious! 

5) Cleaning motivation: this is something that doesn't happen to me very often, but when it does I just clean up a storm! My floors are shiny again!

6) Gas - the gas stations were crazy busy (and mostly out of gas) for a while as people were frantically trying to fuel up their vehicles after the hurricane. So thankful I didn't need gas until today! 

7) Freshly painted fingers and toes - one of the few vanities I enjoy :) 

8) Parents who are totally in love with God and have wisdom to share - don't know what I'd do without them! 

9) Hot bubble baths

10) Leopard-spotted Toms

11) Country music 

What 11 things are you thankful for today? 

No comments:

Post a Comment