2) Unexpected babysitting - always fun!
3) Friends just down the hall who will let me borrow a huge knife to chop open a squash (baked acorn squash with butter and honey tonight...and I ate the whole thing - yum!)
4) Pinterest, which provides recipes such as pumpkin spice granola - utterly delicious!
5) Cleaning motivation: this is something that doesn't happen to me very often, but when it does I just clean up a storm! My floors are shiny again!
6) Gas - the gas stations were crazy busy (and mostly out of gas) for a while as people were frantically trying to fuel up their vehicles after the hurricane. So thankful I didn't need gas until today!
7) Freshly painted fingers and toes - one of the few vanities I enjoy :)
8) Parents who are totally in love with God and have wisdom to share - don't know what I'd do without them!
9) Hot bubble baths
10) Leopard-spotted Toms
11) Country music
What 11 things are you thankful for today?