Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful at Midnight

"At midnight I rise to give you thanks for your righteous laws."
Psalm 119:62


      I had never stopped to read or think about this verse before tonight.  It made me think: am I thanking God at all times, or only when it is convenient for me? Thankful today for....

1) A beautiful sunset

2) Skype date with Ben to watch my favorite Christmas movie: "I Want a Dog For Christmas, Charlie Brown!" He appreciates my sense of humor :) 

3) The snow melting before I had to drive anywhere today 

4) The fleece bear blanket I sewed in home-ec in 8th grade and 5) my mom who insisted I learn to sew. 

6) Walks in the crisp fall air 

7) Classes that challenge me to go outside of my comfort zone

8) My God who knows all of my needs before I have knowledge of them 

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and inspiring blog if I may say. May I become a follower?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may! I'm glad you enjoyed it! Thank you for reading!

      Delete