Thursday, November 1, 2012

Remembering Thankfulness

      November is the month in which we celebrate Thanksgiving.  Of course we should be thankful every day, not just one day out of the year, but it is nice to have an actual "thankfulness day."  I noticed on Facebook that one of my friends is going to do a "thankfulness status" every day in November which inspired my next blogging idea!  
      This month, I will blog about what I am thankful for.  Not just one thing, but for every day I will list that many things; like today is November 1st, so I will list one thing I am thankful for today.  Tomorrow I will list two things, November 3rd I will list three, etc.  I invite you to join me in remembering to thank our amazing God for the blessings He showers upon us daily.  What are you thankful for today?
#1: I am thankful for my cousin Ruth. She is so in love with Jesus and I enjoy every moment that I get to know her better.  She opened up her home to my friend and I this week when we were without power, right when I didn't think I could handle the dark anymore.  Thank You, God, for blessing me with such a beautiful cousin and friend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment