Living on my own in a new state has caused me to discover things about myself that I didn't know. So, here's a short list of new discoveries:
- Seeing the autumn leaves nearly makes me squeal with pure delight
- It's a very good thing that I don't smoke because I can't use a lighter without burning my thumb (my left thumb has a small blister from trying to light a candle earlier)
- I really like eating macaroni and cheese directly out of the pot.
- Purple shoes go with everything.
- God really is the best Father/friend/lover I could ever have