Saturday, October 13, 2012

Day 13: Pumpkins and Tea


      So, I was supposed to babysit all weekend, but that got cancelled.  The mother had given me her GPS for me to use while I watched her son, so I had to meet her in Suffern to give it back to her.  I met she and her son at a park in Suffern and they gave me a little pumpkin! Now I have a fall decoration!  And guess what? There is a Walmart in Suffern!  Well, in the next town, but it was on my way back to Nyack.  Like most places in New York it was old and grimy, but the price was right.  I got a few much-needed kitchen items that were far too pricey at other stores.  I am now sipping tea that I purchased at Walmart, mentally preparing for babysitting and more paper writing this evening.  It has been a lovely day.  Doesn't take much to make me happy!  Hope your Saturday has been as fallish as mine!  

No comments:

Post a Comment