Sunday, December 11, 2011

December Post

First blog post in December.  Never mind that it is the eleventh day of the month.  Life has been a little busy lately....working a few extra days, watching endless hours of TV on DVD on my days off.  Okay, so I'm really not that busy, just worn out.  Which could be why I've been sitting at home with a cold this weekend.  I started coming down with it Wednesday, and after working Thursday and Friday the only thing I could fathom doing was lie in bed.  So I did.  All weekend.  I realized that I haven't left the house since I got home from work at 1:15 Saturday morning.  The farthest I've been from the house is the garage.  Which is attached to the house.  Oh well; I feel better :)


This week I'm working my usual three days, and then I leave for my ninth wedding of the year on Friday.  My dear friend Mariah is marrying her soul mate on Saturday in the frigid state of South Dakota.  I have to say that I am slightly embarrassed at the excitement I feel for the coming weekend.  It isn't a secret to anyone that I love airplane travel, which is a piece of my overwhelming excitement. I've been thinking through the layers of clothing I plan on wearing while up north, which has honestly been a thrill.  I love cold climates and am always disappointed by the lack of snow and real winter weather in my home state.  So, I get to spend next weekend sitting on airplanes, watching my friend marry the love of her life, and wearing layers and layers of clothing.  Oh, happy day!


No comments:

Post a Comment