* Two friends got married in the month of October, making a total of eight weddings that I have attended this year. The first wedding was of a dear friend from Bartlesville. My friend Jeff went with me, and we had so much fun!
The next day I traveled to Wichita Falls, Texas with a few girls I work with for the wedding of our lovely co-worker Kayla. That was a crazy but fun weekend!
* I no longer work weekends. I now work two 7a-7p shifts and one mid-shift, 1p-1a. It's taking some adjustment, but I like it a lot!
* I found somewhere to volunteer with children here in Tulsa, which means I won't have as much time to pin pictures on Pinterest. I think I'm okay with that.
* I tried my first Pinterest recipe last week: homemade pumpkin spice lattes. Ben and I decided that we'll have to experiment a little bit...not very yummy. Way too many spices made the lattes kind of crunchy.
* I volunteered at the Tulsa Run last Saturday as a medical volunteer. I had so much fun! All I had to do was make sure the runners didn't fall down the hill where I was stationed. Or collapse from a heart attack. Not really sure what I would've done if they had. But I enjoyed cheering them on, breathing a sigh of relief when they'd all run past without any signs of distress!
* I now listen to country music on a daily basis. I think I'm falling in love.
* I am a major fan of pumpkin spice coffee. Who knew that coffee tastes so much better in seasonal flavors?
Happy first weekend in November! Don't forget to eat or drink something pumpkin!