Tuesday, October 18, 2011

31 Days of Joy: Day 18

I was too tired to think through a post about my trip last night, so I'll share a few highlights today!  My entire trip was quite enjoyable, but a few things stuck out as super fantastic.  Pictures often say more than words, which is why this post will be mostly pictures!  This trip definitely brought joy :)



 Pumpkin spice lattes with my cousin Bekah and her daughter JoDe at Biggby Coffee, a local coffee chain.


Picking Bekah's son Freddy up from kindergarten and sharing his popcorn treat.


 My little roommate for most of the trip! 


 Changing leaves by the river.  So beautiful!


On our way to watch the MSU vs. U of M football game. 


Picking apples at Country Mill Orchard.


Apple picking gang!  We had a yummy treat of freshly made donuts and apple cider beforehand to give us energy! 


My cousin Bekah.  I stayed at her house most of the weekend- so much fun! 


Picking out pumpkins for the front porch! 

Making apple crisp with Aunt Joella - yum!

1 comment:

  1. Nothing like a couple cuties like that to bring joy into your life:)

    Thanks so much for keeping up with my 31 days and your kind comments on my blog. It's so hard to put oneself out there, and trust that others will be understanding. So thank you!

    ReplyDelete