Sunday, October 16, 2011

31 Days of Joy: Day 16

This weekend has been amazing.  It has been wonderful hanging out with my aunt, uncle, and cousins, and their children.  My blog post tomorrow will include highlights from my trip - be excited!

One of the things that brings me joy in life is travel.  I love going to new places, experiencing new things, meeting new people.  Few things excite me more than traveling by airplane.  Airports are fascinating places and I very much enjoy being a part of the global travel experience.  Tomorrow, I will board a plane back to Oklahoma.  Not a very exciting place, but it's home.  And I will board with joy in my heart, thankful that the Lord blessed me with this wonderful and refreshing vacation!  Have a joy-filled Monday!






No comments:

Post a Comment