Friday, September 30, 2011

Zumba!

I really like zumba.  A lot.  I used to think I was terrible at it, but the more I go, the more I can focus on getting a good workout rather than figuring out the moves.  I've gotten to the point where I make up zumba routines in my head to random songs during the day!  Yes, I'm quite silly, and I love it :)  If you've ever contemplated going to a zumba class, you should definitely do it!  


Just a little video so you can see a few of my favorite moves! Make sure you watch the guy in the front!

I follow the blog of a lady who lives in Switzerland, and she was inspired to blog 31 days in a row (the entire month of October) about a common theme.  I'm thinking about doing the same thing, but I have yet to think of a theme.  Stay tuned and have a fantastic Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment