Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Third Day in a Row!

Today is my third day in a row to post!  Odd, I know.  Why the sudden change in blogging habits?  It's simple: the temperature outside has been less than 90 degrees several days in a row.  Plus, I almost had to wear a sweater to work this morning.  Oh, happy day!

I've been trying to think of something to spice up my blog.  I'm thinking about posting a picture every day - one that sort of sums up the day for me.  Just something that keeps all my readers on their toes and doesn't lead to boredom!  So, we'll see.

I was reminded by a comment on my last post that I have yet to even begin sewing my t-shirt quilt.  Oops.  Honestly, I've been putting off starting any large project until after the move Saturday.  I did, however, pack all of my t-shirts for the quilt together in one place.  That's a start, no?

After work today, I felt like dancing.  Not because work was more fabulous than usual, but because for once I didn't start sweating the moment I stepped outside!  Oh September, how I love thee this year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment