Monday, September 12, 2011

Moved!

We're moved! Finally. And I'm exhausted.  Thankfully, I'm off work for the next 4 days and can focus on relaxing! And unpacking. Lots of unpacking.  The only things I care about finding right now among the pile of boxes in the garage are the boxes that contain my picture frames.  My room just won't feel like home until I get those up.  I'm planning on painting my bedroom furniture at some point this week as well, a project for which I recruited my brother Ben.  He is thrilled, to say the least.  It should be a good time!

This week starts my first full week of my new work schedule: Saturday, Sunday, Monday 7a-7p.  I am looking forward to zumba-ing more!  But I also decided today that I need to do more than zumba.  Running is sounding like a good idea (though my legs are hurting at the thought), so I may start tomorrow.  We'll see how far I get...

I am currently at the mall janking their internet due to the fact that we do not yet have internet in the new house.  Yes, I am a fan of loitering :)

No comments:

Post a Comment