Monday, September 5, 2011

It's Fall!

Moving.  Ugh.  My family is moving to a new location in the same city and I can't wait for it to be over!  My room is finished, as is the medicine cabinet.  Because it was my job to pack it.  Because I'm a nurse, of course.  Most of the medicine in the cabinet went in the trash due to the fact that it all expired about three years ago.  No expired medicine in my house!

Thankfully, the weather is getting much cooler!  I'm so excited for fall, my favorite season every year!  Today I had lunch with my friend Bethany on the patio of Pei Wei.  Why is it that food tastes so much better outside?  After lunch we purchased sweet tea at Quik Trip and meandered on over to a coffee shop to sit outside.  Besides the fact that we were loitering and the huge shade umbrella that threatened to swallow me, we had an enjoyable time.  Something about the cooler weather makes me a much happier person :)

Tomorrow, back to work.  Three in a row this week, then my weekends start Sunday.  I'm very excited to have my own nurse schedule and finally have my very own routine!  Guess what my new schedule allows? 4 days of zumba in a row!  Every week!  No joke.  I'm super excited :)

2 comments:

  1. i don't know why i've waited so long to follow your blog! i just caught myself up a little and guess what? i JUST made a tshirt quilt! i finished it 2 weeks ago! in fact, i'm using it right now! good luck on yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I haven't started mine yet...

    ReplyDelete