Thursday, August 4, 2011

Today marks the beginning of my weekend! I fell asleep at 8:45 last night, which is very unusual for me, but I feel very rested this morning! I am drinking my morning coffee and browsing pictures on Pinterest, starting the morning off slow. I'm okay with that :)

I'm missing Kenya today. Usually that's true of most days, but some are bigger missing days than others. Today is one of those days. It may be hard for some people to understand why, since my return 2 years ago, I seem to obsess over a place that I have only visited twice. All I can say is, I fell in love. I fell in love with the country, with the faces, with the sights, with the sounds, with the smells. I know I didn't experience everything about it and there are things that I wouldn't like, but I want to experience them. Some day, I will return. Until then, I will talk to my friends who live there, look at the hundreds of pictures I have looked at hundreds of times, and pray that the day will come soon when I will again set foot in Kenya. Here are just a few of my favorite pictures from Kenya....








No comments:

Post a Comment