Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Coffee Week


Today was day 2 of 3 of work. I'm pretty sure I drank enough coffee the past two days to equal or exceed the amount I normally drink in a week. I can't even explain why. I guess this week is just a coffee week. Oh, well. Tomorrow morning I will make a trip to Starbucks before work - something new I've started for Wednesdays. I like this new tradition so much, I may keep it :)

The t-shirt quilt project is not yet underway. However, I now have my mom on board, which means that I won't be working on it alone. Way more fun to sew with Mom than alone, I've decided. Maybe it won't be so boring that way. Thursday we'll go pick out the backing and maybe even start cutting it out. I'm really going to make a quilt!

I came to the conclusion today that I'm done with summer. Every day when I walk outside I will the weather to turn cool soon so that fall isn't hot. October is my favorite month and the hot summer better not ruin it for me! I'm so excited for hot apple cider, pumpkins, and cardigans!

Off to bed now. Yay for Wednesdays that are really Fridays! Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment