Saturday, June 11, 2011

I have decided that this will be my last post on this blog. At least for a while. Since I've begun a new chapter of my life, I think that a new blog is in order. I'm not sure what it will be called yet, but stay tuned!

Cyndi and Andrew's wedding was beautiful. I enjoyed traveling to western Kansas (believe it or not) since I'd never been there before. My hair definitely prefers the drier climate of Colby to the humidity of northeastern Oklahoma. It was a fun weekend of friends, laughter, and love, after which I began my job as a nurse grad in the ER.

My first week of work was interesting. It was good, for sure, but it will take some time for me to get used to everything. I'm excited to see what the Lord has in store for me as I grow as a nurse and become more comfortable in my chosen career.

The past couple days have been quite lazy for me. I didn't realize how hard it would be for me to adjust to working three 12-hour days in a row. I've spent the rest of the week laying around, sleeping a lot, and studying a bit. Hopefully by next week I'll get into more of a routine and actually accomplish something on my days off.

Well, I hope you've enjoyed reading this blog for the past year, even though the posts were few and far between for a while. May you have a marvelous summer and don't forget that it's never too late for a cup of coffee with a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment