Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I'm Finished!

I'm finished! No more clinicals, care plans, assignments, papers, or tests! I can't even believe it! My last test was this morning, so now I just have to wait out the time until my pinning ceremony on Friday. I got a text from a friend this morning that said I was going to beast my last test - I feel like that can be expanded to my college career. I beasted it! :) Okay, that's a little dramatic. But I'm so excited. God is so, so, so good. I never could have done it without Him (I'll stop now since I know I've said all of this before!)

Lunch with a couple of friends today at my favorite coffee shop/restaurant. Can't wait! Jude's will definitely be one of the things I miss the most about not being in college anymore. I suppose I'll have to come back for coffee occasionally, considering that I'll be living an hour away. And my brother will still be in school here. He'll make a great excuse to come back and go to Jude's!

Our senior picnic is tonight. Hopefully the weather will cooperate! I'd hate to have to move it inside because of rain, although rain makes the hot a little more bearable. 3 days until graduation!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment