Monday, May 9, 2011

Graduation Week

Today was unproductive in a productive sort of way. I had my employee physical for my job today - always interesting and long. Lots of paperwork, lots of talking. I took a nap when I got home - whew! It's still crazy to believe that I'm graduating from college on Saturday. These past 4 years have been the longest and the shortest of my life so far. Sometimes it feels like just yesterday that I was packing up to go to college as a little freshmen while other times it feels like an eternity ago. I guess that's how life works.

This past weekend was crazy busy. I feel like I'm still recuperating from staying up until 4 a.m. on banquet night. I'm not used to staying up that late and it takes me a while to catch up! Mother's Day was quiet and fun - we went to a steakhouse for dinner after church (yum!) and then hung around at home. I love it when my whole family is together : )

This may be the last time I have a chance to blog this week since life's about to get crazier. Tomorrow night is a party with my nursing girls - so fun! Wednesday is the senior picnic put on by Brooke and I (senior class pres and vice pres), Thursday is another bridal shower. Then home to see my grandma who is flying in from Kentucky for my graduation! Can't wait to see her! Then Friday is the pinning ceremony for nursing, followed by a visit to some graduation parties and then dinner at my house with the fam. Saturday is GRADUATION!!!! And then I get to breathe. I may start a new blog after graduation entitled, "Charissa, RN." Cheesy, I know, but I think I'm going to start signing everything like that. I'm just so stoked to be finished! Happy graduation week to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment