Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Zumba!

I am sore tonight! I did a 15 minute abs & core workout with my roommate Jamie after dinner, which is part of my wedding workout regimen. If you know me at all, you know that I consider 15 minutes a great workout. However, I didn't stop there. At school there is girls' night twice a month and tonight the activity was Zumba. Now, I tried Zumba once this past summer and it was not a good thing. I was the only person in the entire class who didn't know what she was doing (ultra embarrassing), but to top it off, I was the youngest person by about 20 years. Needless to say, I swore off Zumba for the rest of my life...until tonight. I thought it might be more fun since I would be with my friends and most of the girls had never done Zumba before. I was right! I am now in love with Zumba! I'm hoping that if I keep doing it my balance and coordination (and my dancing skills) will improve. If I can't walk tomorrow, everyone knows why!

In other news, I passed my large final today! I couldn't stop smiling for quite a while. I have a couple of other tests and papers, but this was the big test that I was anxious about for months. I am so thankful for all of the prayers that were offered to Jesus on my behalf - He heard them! In less than 3 weeks, I will graduate and move into the next season of my life. God is so good!

Tomorrow is my work day, Thursday is free, Friday is my last clinical of the semester. This weekend will be filled with more studying and hopefully some writing. I love that I've been blogging so often lately. Thanks for reading! Have a beautiful night and a splendid Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment