Sunday, April 3, 2011

He's just Beautiful

It has been a week again since I have blogged. Oh, how time runs away from me! Life continues to be interesting. I came down with a small cold this weekend, which kept me in bed for most of the morning today. I've come to the conclusion that colds are a way of telling us to slow down and rest for a while. As much as I dislike feeling ill, the break was nice and I didn't complain about the extra sleep :) I also got to help my younger brother coordinate his wardrobe for the trip he is going on this week - very much a good time! This week will send me running again. Tomorrow, thankfully, is another day of rest before my busy week begins. I shall spend the day studying, though I'm sure I will make time for a few other things in between.

Each day is a reminder to be thankful for the blessings God has bestowed upon me. Tonight at a worship service, we sang the song "You're Beautiful" by Phil Wickham. I started thinking, how often do I stop and tell my Jesus how beautiful He is? How often do I stop to thank Him for who He is and for dying for me? How often do my thoughts and my words and my actions reflect the joy with which He has so graciously showered me? I am posting the words to the song here. Take a moment to reflect upon how beautiful our Saviour is and feel Him smiling down upon you in return.

I see Your face in every sunrise
The colors of the morning are inside Your eyes
The world awakens in the light of the day
I look up to the sky and say
You're beautiful

I see Your power in the moonlit night
Where planets are in motion and galaxies are bright
We are amazed in the light of the stars
It's all proclaiming who you are
You're beautiful

I see you there hanging on a tree
You bled and then you died and then you rose again for me
Now you are sitting on Your heavenly throne
Soon we will be coming home
You're beautiful

When we arrive at eternity's shore
Where death is just a memory and tears are no more
We'll enter in as the wedding bells ring
Your bride will come together and we'll sing
You're beautiful

I see Your face, I see Your face, I see Your face
You're beautiful, You're beautiful, You're beautiful


Have a beautiful Monday!

Ringtones Send "Beautiful" Ringtone to your Cell Ringtones

No comments:

Post a Comment