Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Definitely haven't blogged for a while. Pretty sure my mom only reads this anyway, so no biggie :) Life is confusing these days. Senior year of nursing school is underway. Yes, I know what you're thinking. Where did college go?! I've been thinking that, too. Along with the beginning of my second to last semester have come a mixture of feelings. Excitement, happiness, sadness, panic. Yeah, I've conquered nursing school! Woo hoo! But, I may not ever see the people I graduate with again. And, on top of that, what the heck am I to do with myself after graduation? I can't just leave a job because I don't like it anymore. I'll have loans to repay and a car payment (maybe) to tackle. The job I land in May will have to stick for at least a year. Crazy! And what about my beloved Africa? It has become a distant dream once again, far away across a world of work experience, unpaid loans, and lack of language knowledge. But then I bounce back. What about God? Doesn't He have a plan? Doesn't He know what He's doing? I sure wish He'd reveal even a little piece of the plan to me. Patience is the key word these days. If only it were a little easier to swallow....

No comments:

Post a Comment