Thursday, January 7, 2010

Today

I worked at Chick-fil-A tonight. It wasn't very busy, considering that this is one of the coldest days in Oklahoma's history (probably an exaggeration, but why else would they cancel school?) and people were most likely inside huddled under layers of blankets. As I was driving home, I decided that I should blog tonight, since I skipped yesterday. And then I began thinking, "Why is it so hard for me to blog every day? I love writing." That is when it occurred to me: the reason that I have a hard time blogging every day is not because I do not enjoy writing, but rather because I am not in the habit of doing so. This revelation made me feel better about my life. If I blog every day, it will become a habit and will become easier to do so. I also wonder if anyone will even ever read what I write. What's the point of writing a blog if no one ever reads it? I suppose it will build my skill as a writer. So, I shall continue! Many more posts to follow....

No comments:

Post a Comment